Service tenet: integrity, integrity, customer success, self-improvement, and pursuit of excellence ...
1. At the same time that the equipment contract is signed, the after-sales service guarantee agreement can be signed according to the customer's requirements to eliminate the customer's worries and make a realistic and objective commitment to the customer;
2. Contact the user during the service period for the equipment that has been qualified to be delivered to the user, record the user usage, equipment operation status, etc. to conduct quality follow-up investigations, and change the passive service to the active service;
3. Establish equipment operation files for the delivered equipment projects and perform quality tracking;
4. When the equipment in use fails, the company's maintenance service staff will go to the site for timely processing and repair after receiving the report;
5. For the equipment with a long running time, the company's maintenance service personnel regularly contact the customer to inquire about the situation, and regularly visit the customer to conduct inspections, inspections, and make records, which are archived and stored;
6. The after-sales service will select technical personnel with rich experience to be responsible for the specific construction of the equipment, ensure the installation quality and equipment use functions, and ensure that the entire equipment runs smoothly, efficiently and reliably;
7. During the warranty period, the equipment is damaged. If it is identified as a failure caused by the equipment itself, we are responsible for free repair or replacement.
After-sales service period:
The equipment enters the after-sales service period from the day when the equipment is qualified. For equipment that has been completed and qualified, the company performs quality tracking and services. Within one year after entering the after-sales service, if there is a failure due to quality problems, free replacement of components and materials will be implemented. If the failure is caused by non-quality factors, the cost of replacement equipment, components and other materials and construction costs will be charged.
Service content and scope during the warranty period:
The company provides warranty service for the equipment produced by the unit, and the validity period is one year after the project acceptance.
1. Response time: 24 hours;
2. Maintenance location: customer site.
3. Contact number: 021-36160352
The company is responsible for all equipment projects implemented by the company, and the faults that occur when used correctly under normal circumstances, our company will provide agreed warranty service. Warranty service is limited to qualified products identified by our company. The so-called unqualified products include: products that are not supplied by our company, products that are not qualified by our company, and products that customers have installed on the device without our company's consent.
Equipment damage in the following cases is not covered by the warranty service:
1. Equipment damage caused by improper tools for equipment maintenance;
2. The on-site environment does not meet the environmental requirements stipulated by our company's proposed specifications or contracts;
3. Accidents, natural disasters, negligence and improper use, wars, riots, strikes, lightning strikes or power failures, damage caused by improper handling of customers, equipment is modified and changed by contractors not authorized by our company.
Technical guidance when a fault occurs
1. On-site troubleshooting or technical guidance
After we receive the owner's phone support service request, if we cannot resolve the technical failure of the equipment or product through the phone support service, and after the two parties have confirmed that on-site support is needed, we will send professional project technicians in a timely manner Go to the scene to assist the owner in troubleshooting.
2. Telephone consultation service We provide telephone consultation service for non-fault problems caused by the owner in the process of using equipment or products.
Complaint Acceptance Service After-sales service and related work fail to satisfy users, you can complain to the relevant departments of the company.