R & D background
With the continuous deepening of power system reform, power generation cost control has become a key factor for power generation enterprises to enhance their core competitiveness. Fuel is the main raw material for thermal power enterprises, accounting for about 70% of the total cost of power generation enterprises, so the level of fuel management directly affects fuel cost control and operating efficiency of power generation enterprises.
There are still many problems with the current status of fuel management in many power plants:
(1) The management of fuel quality inspection and quality inspection of most power plants still remains in an extensive state, lacking necessary information-based auxiliary supervision and decision-making platforms, and the phenomenon of losing tons and losing cards is serious.
(2) Relying on the data during the manual management of fuel use, there are a large number of human intervention factors, which cannot guarantee the timeliness and accuracy of the data, affecting fuel management and economic benefits.
(3) Most power plant fuel management information systems are information islands in the entire power plant information system, and the implementation status of fuel information cannot be presented in a timely manner. There is no closed-loop management, and problems are difficult to find.
Therefore, we develop a set of thermal power plant fuel management solutions to realize the full-process closed-loop management of the demand, planning, procurement, contract, transportation, admission, inventory, furnace, settlement, payment, cost accounting and other aspects from the business, including "Quantity, quality, price" three lines. It is technically possible to realize the real-time automatic acquisition of most data of each link as far as possible, covering the key points of fuel supply, consumption, storage and production, production, and chemical management. The establishment of a digital coal yard management system that can perform online sensing, statistical analysis, and assist decision-making on the entire life cycle of coal-fired power plants is the general trend of fuel management and a revolution in fuel management for thermal power companies.
The digital coal yard management system is an information system platform that realizes the management of the entire life cycle of the coal-fired coal group. The goal is to grasp the real-time information of the coal yard. Through positioning technology, wireless radio frequency technology, data overlay and other technologies The raw coal warehouse and other equipment collect data directly or indirectly in real time, and at the same time embed the real-time coal yard video monitoring screen. The coal yard management personnel, coal transportation operators, and power generation operators can timely grasp the dynamic storage situation of the coal yard, and provide for coal blending and blending Accurate and timely on-site coal combustion information, the boiler burners can grasp the amount of coal and coal quality in the original coal bunker of the boiler in advance, so as to adjust the combustion method in advance according to the load of the unit and the combustion situation of the boiler, so as to realize the coal combustion from procurement to the furnace The whole process of data collection, storage, analysis and report output, and assist in monitoring the data of equipment related to coal mine safety production to ensure the safe operation of the coal mine.
With the following functions:
1. Track and record the whole process of coal burning from purchase to the furnace. Through data query, you can know the complete trajectory of each gram of coal burning;
3. Highlight the measurement, quality, coal handling, storage, and production safety management of coal combustion;
4. Strengthen the fuel accounting, including the quantity and quality of coal combustion, the difference between the calorific value of the plant and the furnace, and the cost accounting;
5. Analyze fuel-derived data and provide decision-making support services through data from various links;
6. Achieve unified management, overall deployment and data sharing of the group.
Main function module
This system aims at automation of fuel settlement and graphical management of coal yards, and provides assistance for thermal power generation companies to reduce costs and improve their competitiveness. Through closed-loop management from "planning" to "evaluation", open up the upstream and downstream data, eliminate fuel information blind spots, achieve fuel management and control, provide accurate data support for leadership decision-making, optimize coal combustion procurement, reduce power generation costs, and improve power plant operation. Economy and security. The system function modules are as follows:
System overall framework
The digital coal yard management system is built based on all links of the entire life cycle of coal combustion. Its organizational structure is unifiedly planned by the group, and the power companies are unified in their operations to realize grouped information sharing and management. The overall architecture of the system is as follows:
The digital coal yard management system has been in-depth applied to many power generation companies affiliated to the five major power generation groups and local power generation groups, effectively reducing coal storage losses and improving data transmission efficiency. The application effects are specifically reflected in:
(1) Accurately grasp the real-time dynamics of the coal yard;
(2) Realize accurate and timely fuel transportation scheduling;
(3) Comprehensive monitoring of the movement of coal into and out of the coal yard;
(4) Real-time grasp of the details of coal dumping at the coal yard;
(5) Provide real-time data support for blending.
System support equipment:
In order to achieve good application results, the system needs certain hardware equipment for support, including:
System software interface:
3D coal storage in coal yard
Daily coal storage in coal yard